The Queer Cyberpunk's Guide to Tabletop RPGs
A downloadable zine
The Queer Cyberpunk's Guide to Tabletop RPGs is a vibrant melange of manifestos, practical advice and system-agnostic resources to help run cyberpunk-themed TTRPGs with rebellion and minorities at the forefront, with intrigue and mystery and with community and inner strength.
Offered as Pay What You Want, I wrote this not only to share what I've learned across my years of play but to empower others to embrace their queerness and community in their own play.
Covered in the Queer Cyberpunk's Guide:
- The mandatory front-of-zine manifesto
- A fill-in-yourself system-neutral character sheet
- Encouragements on working with a community an and out of game
- How to write and run mysteries in TTRPGs
- A randomised character generator using tarot cards
- Character profile photography to use in your own games
- Suggestions on light and fun cyberpunk RPGs to try
- Two one-page RPGs
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.